Tickets Terms & Conditions
All sales are final. No request for cancellations, changes or refunds are accepted. The use of audio or video recording devices is strictly prohibited.
1. ORDERS TO BE MAILED – Orders are mailed on a daily basis starting in January. All tickets are shipped via U.S. Mail with the exception of group ticket orders of 100 or more, which are sent via UPS. If you do not receive your tickets, please contact the DCI office at 317.275.1212 between the normal business hours of 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. ET, Monday through Friday.
If you need assistance outside of normal business hours and it is within 48-72 hours of the event, please visit the venue box office on the day of the show to speak with a ticketing representative. Most box offices are open 2-4 hours before the first performing corps steps off.
2. ORDERS FOR WILL CALL - Orders will be at the venue box office the day of the event. The box office is usually open 2-4 hours before the first performing corps steps off. We suggest arriving early to allow for parking and to avoid the last minute rush. All tickets purchased two weeks prior of the event will be held at will call.
3. You must have a valid photo ID or the credit card used for the purchase when picking up tickets. We suggest having a copy of your order confirmation that displays your order number present as well. If someone else is picking up the tickets, either that same credit card or a photocopy of it with an authorization note from the ticket purchaser must be presented.
4. PRINT-AT-HOME TICKETS – Orders will be available to print on the confirmation screen plus you will receive a confirmation e-mail with a link to print your tickets. If you do not receive the confirmation e-mail or have issues printing the tickets, please contact the DCI office during normal business hours or visit the venue box office the day of the event.
5. LOST TICKETS – If a customer has lost tickets, regardless of the reason, the on-site ticket manager will verify the purchase and seating location. Once verified, the manager will either reprint the tickets (if possible) or issue a “Location Pass” which serves a substitute ticket to gain access inside the venue and to reserved seats.
6. In the event that there is a cancellation, postponement, or change of venue, DCI Ticketing will make every effort to contact every patron via e-mail, time permitting.
7. WEATHER – In the event of inclement weather, some shows may be delayed until the weather has passed or may be altered in anticipation of incoming weather. All weather-related decisions will be made at the stadium at the time of the event. DCI and the local event operators will do all that they can to have a performance on the field while keeping corps and fan safety the main priority. If a performance does get cut short or cancelled, no refunds or rainchecks will be issued. The corps must prepare for the next location on their summer tour and the funds for all shows help in the travel and lodging of the performing ensembles.
8. While DCI regrets the inconvenience caused by weather and potential changes in location, DCI cannot be held responsible for any cost or damage such postponement or cancellation may incur. Similarly, the conduct of events and performances for tickets purchased is the sole responsibility of the event’s organizers and venue operators, DCI cannot be held responsible or liable for injuries, loss or damages incurred by patrons while attending these events.
9. All patrons purchasing tickets for a DCI event must do so in the light of the above limitations.