Tickets Terms & Conditions
Drum Corps International Terms and Conditions
1) ALL SALES ARE FINAL. NO REFUNDS, EXCHANGES OR RAIN CHECKS
- No refunds, exchanges or rain checks will be given under any circumstances
- Before purchasing tickets, carefully review your event and seat selection.
- All ticket prices are stated in U.S. dollars.
- We accept several methods of payment to accommodate your needs, including American Express, Visa, MasterCard and Discover.
- All events sold through Ticketmaster are subject to all conditions of their purchase policy.
Ticketmaster Purchase Policy
- Tickets purchased on our Site and at on-site Box Offices are subject to a per ticket, non-refundable handling and processing fee.
- In the event of inclement weather, some shows may be delayed until the weather has passed or may be altered in anticipation of incoming weather. All weather-related decisions will be made at the stadium at the time of the event. DCI and the local event operators will do all that they can to have a performance on the field while keeping corps and fan safety the main priority. If a performance does get cut short or canceled, no refunds or rain checks will be issued. The corps must prepare for the next location on their summer tour and the funds for all shows help in the travel and lodging of the performing ensembles.
- While DCI regrets the inconvenience caused by weather and potential changes in location, DCI cannot be held responsible for any cost or damage incurred by the customer resulting from postponement or cancellation of any event. Similarly, the conduct of events and performances for tickets purchased is the sole responsibility of the event’s organizers and venue operators, DCI cannot be held responsible or liable for injuries, loss or damages incurred by patrons while attending these events.
3) CHARGEBACKS AND OTHER REFUND PROHIBITIONS
- You agree that you will not attempt to evade, avoid or circumvent any refund prohibitions in any manner with regard to tickets you purchased. You will not dispute or otherwise seek a “chargeback” from the company whose credit card or the method of payment you used to purchase tickets from the Site. Should you do so your tickets are subject to immediate cancelation, and we may, in our sole discretion, refuse to honor pending and future ticket purchases made from all credit card accounts, on which such chargebacks have been made, and may prohibit future purchases from all persons in whose name the credit card accounts exist, and from any person who accesses any associated online account or credit card or who otherwise breaches this provision from using the Site.
4) THE USE OF AUDIO OR VIDEO RECORDING DEVICES IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED
5) RECORDING, TRANSMISSION, AND EXHIBITION
- You agree that the event for which you purchase tickets is a public event, that your appearance and actions inside and outside the venue where the event occurs are public in nature, and that you have no expectation of privacy with regard to your actions or conduct at the event. You grant permission to us, the Event Organizer(s), our partners, licensees and assigns, including but not limited to our brand and media partners, to utilize your name, image, likeness, acts, poses, plays, appearance, movements, and statements in any live or recorded audio, video, or photographic display or other transmission, exhibition, publication or reproduction made of, or at, the event (regardless of whether before, during or after performance) for any purpose, in any manner, in any medium or context now known or hereafter developed, without further authorization from, or compensation to, you or anyone acting on your behalf.
- In the case of virtual events, you may view the virtual event solely for your own personal purpose. You may not record, copy, publicly exhibit, transmit, or distribute any virtual event through any means, resell views of any virtual event, or allow others to log into your account for the purpose of watching a virtual event.
6) START DATE/TIME AND LINEUP SCHEDULE SUBJECT TO CHANGE.
7) LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- You voluntarily assume all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring before, during or after the event, and you waive any claims for personal injury or death against us, management, facilities, leagues, artists, other participants, and all of our respective parents, affiliated entities, agents, officers, directors, owners, and employees on behalf of yourself and any accompanying minor. You bear all risks of inclement weather. Event date and time are subject to change.
- You assume all risks, hazards, and dangers arising from or relating in any way to the risk of contracting a communicable disease or illness — including, without limitation, exposure to COVID-19 or any other bacteria, virus, or other pathogen capable of causing a communicable disease or illness, whether that exposure occurs before, during, or after the event, and regardless of how caused or contracted—and you hereby waive any and all claims and potential claims against Drum Corps International
8) LICENSE, EJECTION, AND CANCELATION; NO REDEMPTION VALUE
- You agree to comply with all of the Event Organizer’s applicable rules, policies, terms, and conditions (“Event Organizer Rules”). The Event Organizer reserves the right, without refund of any amount paid, to refuse admission to, or eject, any person whose conduct management deems disorderly, who uses vulgar or abusive language, or who fails to comply with Event Organizer Rules. Breach of terms or rules will terminate your license to attend the event without refund. A ticket is a revocable license and admission may be refused. A ticket is not redeemable for cash.
9) YOU ARE SUBJECT TO SEARCH
- You and your belongings may be searched on entry to the event. You consent to such searches and waive any related claims that may arise. If you elect not to consent to such searches, you may be denied entry to the event without refund or other compensation. Under certain facility rules, certain items may not be brought into the premises, including without limitation: cameras, recording devices, outside food & drinks, coolers, purses/backpacks of a certain size, large signs, firearms, alcohol, drugs, controlled substances, laser pointers, strobe lights, irritants (e.g., artificial noisemakers), bundles and containers. Some venues may enforce a clear bag policy.
1) HOURS OF OPERATION
- The Ticket Department of the DCI Office is open 9am – 5pm ET, Monday through Friday (excluding holidays). You may contact the department by phone at (317) 275-1212 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you need assistance outside of normal business hours, please email email@example.com and a representative will reply as soon as possible. If it is the day of the event, please visit the venue box office to speak with a ticketing representative. Most box offices are open 2-3 hours before the first performing corps steps off.
- Due to high call volumes, after Memorial Day we encourage you to utilize firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance. This will be the fastest solution to your issues. Please allow at least 48 hours for a response. Do not submit multiple emails for the same issue as that will slow the process down.
2) NON-TICKETMASTER EVENTS
- DCI will no longer print and mail paper tickets.
- All Box Offices at venues will be cashless for our events.
- Tickets for all non-Ticketmaster events will utilize the following methods of delivery:
•Print at Home - Click the blue "Get Your Tickets" button under Delivery Information to print the tickets off via your printer at home.
•Mobile Ticket - From your smartphone, access your email and click the blue "Mobile Tickets" button to have your QR code tickets display on your phone. Please note that the QR code tickets will not work if you try to print them from your printer.
- Tickets can be purchased on-site at the box office but you will need a smartphone to make the purchase and utilize it for entry.
- Tickets purchased on-site at the box office will still be subject to per ticket, non-refundable handling and processing fees.
- Tickets purchased the day of the show will be subject to a day of show price increase.
- YOU ARE STRONGLY ENCOURAGED TO PURCHASE TICKETS BEFORE COMING TO THE VENUE FOR THE EVENT. THIS WILL SAVE YOU TIME AND FRUSTRATION.
- For more information and FAQ about tickets for non-Ticketmaster events, click.
3) TICKETMASTER EVENTS
- All Ticketmaster tickets will be delivered to customers via email or text and will be mobile entry tickets only.
- Customers must have a mobile device to access their tickets and gain entry into their venue.
- Tickets can be purchased on-site at the box office but will be subject to per-ticket non-refundable processing and handling fees.
- For more information on mobile tickets with Ticketmaster, click here.
4) LOST TICKETS
- If a customer has lost tickets, regardless of the reason, the on-site ticket manager will verify the purchase and seating location. Once verified, the manager will resend the order confirmation via email to the customer’s mobile device.
5) BROWSER WINDOW CLOSURE
- When placing orders online with DCI, please ensure that you have entirely closed your browser window after your purchase is completed. When using certain electronic devices and under certain circumstances, failing to completely close out of your browser window could result in multiple order submissions and credit card charges on the same or subsequent days. Should this happen to you, please contact us at email@example.com to let us know about it.
- DCI will do its best to identify and refund any duplicate charges within 3-5 business days after the transaction occurs. However, as this situation results from customer error and is not an error on DCI’s part, DCI is not liable for any expenses or financial difficulties that you, or anyone else, incur in connection with errors of this nature.
- All patrons purchasing tickets for a DCI event must do so in the light of the above limitations.
Related NewsView all news
by Jeff GriffithSkyliners embracing change in landmark 2024 season